Fashions may change, but looking your best, feeling your best, and enjoying the clearest vision possible never go out of style!
At Visionary Eye Doctors , our full-service optical boutique and onsite lab make it easy for you to enjoy the latest designer eyewear. Here you’ll benefit from our experienced optometry doctor and our team of certified opticians.
Finding the right eyeglasses for you
With over 800 frames and numerous lens designs available, our selection can be overwhelming. That’s where our experienced opticians can help. To determine what’s best for you, they will look at your prescription, the physical attributes of your face and your lifestyle, job and hobbies. You’ll then be guided to the best combination of frame and lens designs. We offer today’s most popular designer frames and sunglasses.
While our selection of frames is impressive, so too is the variety of lenses we offer. We offer progressive no-line bifocal lenses, glare-free lenses, Transitions® lenses (darken outdoors), ultra-thin high-index lenses, polycarbonate lenses, sports lenses, safety lenses and more. Our in-office capabilities include lens casting using the latest lens nanotechnologies and features. Of course, having an onsite finishing lab means we can customize your lenses while you wait.
Contact lenses for every need
Visionary Eye Doctors has specialists in every aspect of eye care, including contact lenses. At the Contact Lens Service, we are often successful fitting contact lenses for patients who have previously been unsuccessful in wearing contact lenses.
Given the many complex types of contact lenses, a thorough evaluation and fitting is essential. We are proud to provide the newest contact lens designs for nearsightedness, farsightedness, astigmatism and bifocals in soft and rigid gas-permeable materials. Dr. Babak Hosseini, Dr. Lorena Riveros and Dr. Maliha Saeed will provide a comprehensive eye exam, evaluate and recommend the type of contact that fits best your needs. We will train you in insertion and removal and caring for your contacts.
We offer a variety and selection of lenses:
Soft Contact Lenses:
- Silicone hydrogel contacts transmit more oxygen to your eyes
- Toric contact lenses provide good vision if you have astigmatism
- Bifocal contact kenses provide clear vision at various distances
- Monovision lenses might work for you if bifocal contact lenses don’t
- Colored contact lenses give your eyes a subtle or dramatic change
- Custom contact Lenses could work for you if other options fail
- Disposable contact lenses enable a healthier lens-wearing experience
- Extended-wear contact lenses for limited safe overnight wear or naps
Specialty Contact Lenses:
- Rigid gas-permeable (RGP) contact lenses for the ultimate in crisp vision
- Toric lenses or bitoric RGP provide crisper vision when there is increased astigmatism
- Keratoconus contact lenses provide good vision for patients over eyeglasses
- Postsurgical contact lenses for post-LASIK ectasia or cornea transplant patients
- Hybrid lenses provide the crisp vision of RGP and the comfort of soft lenses
- Scleral RGP lenses improve vision in advanced corneal conditions
- Prosthetic or cosmetic contact lenses mask eye injury or disfigurements
- We accept most vision plans
For exceptional eye care and eyewear in the same place, visit Visionary Eye Doctors . Our patients visit us from Bethesda, Silver Spring, Rockville, Gaithersburg and Potomac in Montgomery County, MD. Call us at (301) 896-0890 or use our online Request an Appointment form to schedule your consultation.