Visionary Eye Doctors offers continuing medical education credit seminars for optometrists:
- Lecture series four times per year
- Established since 2008
Continuing education for optometrists in the DC metropolitan area:
Based on glowing feedback, we are rapidly achieving our goal of becoming the best COPE Credited CE Lecture Series for the optometry community in the DC metropolitan area. Our goal is simple: provide you with practical, up to date knowledge that will improve the care of your patients. Our symposiums are COPE-approved at no cost to you. Visionary Eye Doctors’ Lectures Series are presented by renowned physicians, doctors of ophthalmology, optometrists and business development experts from the DC metropolitan area.
- April 30, 2017
- October 1, 2017
- December 3, 2017
To RSVP, register or for more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To view past presentation click here.
Past topics and presenters:
- “New Trends in Ocular Surface Treatment” J. Alberto Martinez, MD
- “Advances in Retina and Nutrition in AMD” T.S. Melki MD
- “Financial Benchmarking for the Optometric Practice” Bob Teale
- “Tales of the African eyeworm, Loa Loa” Thomas Nutman, MD
- “Neuro-Ophthalmology Diagnoses You Can’t Afford to Miss” David Katz, MD
- “The Ophthalmologist and Malignancies Review” Fritz Allen, MD
- “A Hidden Danger in Ocular Rosacea” Sandra Lora Cremers, MD
- “Low Vision Rehabilitation for the Young and Old” Suleiman Alibhai, OD
- “Ophthalmic Manifestations of Inherited Systemic Disorders” Katerina Tsilou, MD
- “How to get Embezzled” J. Alberto Martinez, MD & Carolina Clavijo, Practice Administrator Visionary Eye Doctors
Call Visionary Eye Doctors today at (301) 896-0890 for more information! We welcome patients from Gaithersburg, Potomac, Bethesda, Silver Spring and Rockville in Montgomery County, MD.