EYE DOCTOR IN ROCKVILLE, MD
Eye health plays an essential role in everyday activities, and that is why it is important to select the best when it comes to choosing an eye care provider. At Visionary Eye Doctors, we feature board-certified optometrists and ophthalmologists who can provide a wide range of specialty eye care services, and we feature three locations in the Rockville area for your convenience. Our personnel are dedicated to your comfort, health, and well-being, and we offer a patient-centric approach that ensures personalized service that is tailored to your needs. For your eye care needs in Rockville, Montgomery Village, and the surrounding areas, turn to the professionals at Visionary Eye Doctors.
Contact us at 301-896-0890 to learn more about our eye care services or to talk to an eye doctor in Rockville, MD today.
Are you looking for excellent eye care in Rockville? Visionary Eye Doctors is here to help.
At our Rockville location, we offer the following eye care services:
- Advanced Cataract Center – Causing cloudy, blurry, or less vivid eyesight, cataracts occur as the natural lens in the eye grows cloudy or more opaque. At our Advanced Cataract Center, our vision specialists can assess the progression of your cataracts and recommend the best treatment options for your needs. We have had great success with both traditional and laser-based cataract surgeries, restoring and often improving the eyesight of our patients.
- Pterygium removal – Caused by excessive UV exposure, a pterygium is an abnormal tissue that grows over the surface of the eye, starting from the nose and spreading to the cornea. It is common in those who spend plenty of time outdoors without eye protection, and it can reduce visual acuity, cause dry, irritated eyes, or even block vision completely in advanced cases. With our no-stitch ASAP surgery, we can effectively treat pterygium with virtually no chance of regrowth.
- Dry eye treatment – Dry, itchy eyes can be quite irritating, but at Visionary Eye Doctors, our EyeDry Center of Excellence exists to treat the underlying conditions that cause dry eye syndrome, such as meibomian gland dysfunction. Our treatments are tailored to your needs and offer tangible relief from dry, irritated eyes.
- LASIK – If you have ever dreamed of getting rid or your glasses or contacts, LASIK surgery may be right for you. A mature, laser-based surgery, the LASIK procedure reshapes the cornea to substantially improve your vision, whether you suffer from nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism. Our team has extensive experience with LASIK surgeries, and our assessment process can determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure.
- LASIK alternatives – LASIK surgery is not ideal for every patient or condition, but at Visionary Eye Doctors, we offer several alternatives that can improve your vision, from implantable contact lenses to clear lens exchange, refractive lens exchange, or photorefractive keratectomy. Talk to our experts to find the best vision correction procedure for your needs.
- Corneal care – Shaped like a dome, the cornea is the clear, outer portion of the eye, and it is vulnerable to a number of conditions that could affect your vision and eye health, such as ulcers, infections, abrasions, pterygium, and injuries. Our Corneal Care Center was developed to offer you the best treatment options for any corneal condition, and we dedicated to preserving and improving your eye health.
- Retinal care – If you have macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, floaters, flashes, or any other retinal condition, our Retinal Care Center is here to help. We offer advanced diagnosis procedures that can identify the cause of your vision problems, as well as treatment options that can slow the effects do conditions like macular degeneration. Contact us today to discuss your treatment options.
- Glaucoma care – Typically caused by fluid accumulation in the front of the eye, glaucoma can gradually impede vision and is often treatable. Our vision specialists at Visionary Eye Center can assess the progression of your glaucoma and offer the treatment options that have the best chance of success, from eye drops to minimally invasive surgery or more complex procedures. To learn more about our glaucoma treatments, contact us today.
Our Rockville Location
One Central Plaza
11300 Rockville Pike, Suite 1202
Rockville, MD 20852
Our offices are open during the following hours:
Monday through Thursday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Saturdays: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
About Our Location
We are located in the One Central Plaza office building in the North Bethesda neighborhood. We’re easy to find and access from all areas of Rockville.
How to Get Here
From the Metro Station:
We are located close to the White Flint Metro Station. Exit the station, and Rockville Pike is to your right. Walk south for 1.5 blocks. Turn right on Security Lane. Our entrance is off of Security Lane.
Driving Directions from Gaithersburg:
From Gaithersburg, travel south on I-270. Take Exit 1 on MD-187 N/Old Georgetown Road. Follow Edison Lane to Security Lane in District Four. We are located off of Security Lane.
Driving Directions from Silver Spring:
If you’re coming from Silver Spring, take I-495W to Exit 34. Follow MD-355N/Rockville Pike to Security Lane. We are located off of Security Lane.
What Patients Are Saying
Check out these testimonials from some of our patients:
“You do everything well, on all of my visits! Everyone is professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and I wouldn’t consider another alternative for my vision care.”
– Verified Patient | J.H.
“Very friendly staff and my glasses look great!”
– Verified Patient | C.C.
“Great service. My waiting time was less than 5minutes. Doctors did a great job taking time to answer my questions. I did my prescription glasses there and Ami was of great help. All my family have our annual exams there.”
– Verified Patient | G.S.O.
Call Today for Eye Care Services in Rockville, MD
Trust your vision to the professionals. Choose our talented, highly skilled eye care specialists at Visionary Eye Doctors for you eye care needs in Rockville, Montgomery Village, and the surrounding areas.
Call 301-896-0890 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today!