Eye Doctor In Rockville, MD
Eye health plays an essential role in everyday activities, and that’s why it’s important to select the best eye doctor in your area. At Visionary Eye Doctors, we feature board-certified ophthalmologists and optometrists who can provide a wide range of specialty eye care services. With locations across the Rockville and Washington D.C. area for your convenience.
Our personnel are dedicated to caring for your comfort, health, and well-being. We offer a patient-centric approach that ensures personalized services tailored to your needs. For your eye care needs in Rockville and the surrounding areas, turn to the amazing physicians at Visionary Eye Doctors.
Eye Care Services in Rockville, MD
With the advanced technology and amazing doctors found at our Rockville location, we offer the following eye care services:
- Advanced Cataract Center – Causing cloudy, blurry, or less vivid eyesight, cataracts occur as the natural lens in the eye grows cloudy or more opaque. At our Advanced Cataract Center, our vision specialists can assess the progression of your cataracts and recommend the best treatment options for your needs. We have had great success with both traditional and laser-based cataract surgery, restoring and often improving the eyesight of our patients.
- Pterygium Removal – Caused by excessive UV exposure, a pterygium is an abnormal tissue that grows over the surface of the eye, starting from the nose and spreading to the cornea. With our no-stitch ASAP surgery, we can effectively treat pterygium with virtually no chance of regrowth.
- Dry Eye Treatment – Our EyeDry Center of Excellence treats the underlying conditions that cause dry eye syndrome, such as meibomian gland dysfunction. Our treatments offer tangible relief from dry, irritated eyes.
- LASIK – LASIK surgery reshapes the cornea to substantially improve your vision, whether you suffer from nearsightedness, farsightedness, or astigmatism. Our top doctors have extensive experience with LASIK surgeries and can determine if you are a good candidate for the procedure.
- LASIK Alternatives – LASIK surgery is not ideal for every patient, but at Visionary Eye Doctors, we offer several vision correction alternatives, from implantable contact lenses to clear lens exchange, refractive lens exchange, or photorefractive keratectomy.
- Corneal Care – Shaped like a dome, the cornea is the clear, outer portion of the eye, and it is vulnerable to several eye diseases that could affect your vision and eye health, such as ulcers, infections, abrasions, pterygium, and injuries. Our Corneal Care Center was developed to offer you the best treatment options for any corneal condition.
- Retinal Care – If you have macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, floaters, flashes, or any other conditions affecting your retina, we are here to help. With advanced diagnosis procedures, we can identify the cause of your vision problems, as well as treatment options that can slow the effects of conditions like age-related macular degeneration.
- Glaucoma Care & Treatment– Typically caused by fluid accumulation in the front of the eye, glaucoma can gradually impede vision and affect the optic nerve. Often treatable, our vision specialists can assess the progression of your glaucoma and offer care options.
- Routine Eye Exams – Our routine eye exams for both children and adults get you one step closer to clear vision. Services include contact lens fittings and access to our optical shop where we have a selection of designer frames.
Our Rockville, MD Location
One Central Plaza
11300 Rockville Pike, Suite 1202
Rockville, MD 20852
Our offices are open during the following hours:
Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturdays: 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
About Our Rockville, MD Location
We are located in the One Central Plaza office building in the North Bethesda neighborhood. We’re easy to find and access from all areas of Rockville.
How To Get Here
From the Metro Station:
We are located close to the North Bethesda Metro Station. Exit the station, and Rockville Pike is to your right. Walk south for 1.5 blocks. Turn right on Security Lane. Our entrance is off Security Lane.
Driving Directions From Gaithersburg:
From Gaithersburg, travel south on I-270. Take Exit 1 on MD-187 N/Old Georgetown Road. Follow Edison Lane to Security Lane in District Four. We are located off of Security Lane.
Driving Directions From Silver Spring:
If you’re coming from Silver Spring, take I-495W to Exit 34. Follow MD-355N/Rockville Pike to Security Lane. We are located off of Security Lane.
What Patients Are Saying
Check out these testimonials from some of our patients:
“You do everything well, on all of my visits! Everyone is professional, courteous, friendly, knowledgeable, and I wouldn’t consider another alternative for my vision care.”
– Verified Patient | J.H.
“Very friendly staff and my glasses look great!”
– Verified Patient | C.C.
“Great service. My waiting time was less than 5minutes. Doctors did a great job taking time to answer my questions. I did my prescription glasses there and Ami was of great help. All my family have our annual exams there.”
– Verified Patient | G.S.O.
Call Today for Eye Care Services in Rockville, MD
Trust your vision to our skilled doctors in Rockville, Montgomery Village, and the surrounding areas. For any questions about vision insurance or any other medical information, do not hesitate to call!